Thursday, July 22, 2010

What a MAN, What a BIRTHDAY!

Yesterday was Ryan's 31st birthday!

What a man Ryan is! He's a hard working, caring, serving, fun, silly, thoughtful, deserving, loving man and father. Ryan has always gone out of his way to help me do anything! When we got married, we made a deal that whoever cooked, cleaned dishes and he's always stuck to that as well as washing dishes was his thing and washing clothes is mine! YES, he still does! Don't be jealous, friends! I realize he is one of a kind and I'm so thankful for him and how he serves me at home.


Not only is he a great husband but such a great father! He and Truett have so much fun together every moment they are together. There is no doubt ... Truett LOVES his daddy! They love to stack blocks, sword fight, read books, and be so silly together. I am so thankful for a man that makes spending time with his little man his priority.

Happy Birthday, RYAN aka DADDY!!!

No comments: