Thursday, May 28, 2009

A New Toy

Monday, we were at Wal-Mart and while I was looking for something in the baby aisle, Ryan was testing toys out on Truett. He came aross this Bright Starts travel activity set and said, "He loves this! We need to get him one!" which I followed with, "We have one in the top of my closet. I just haven't put it on his carseat yet because he wasn't really ready for it and now that he has been for a few weeks, I didn't think about it." So, Truett is getting really good at playing with his new toy! Thanks, Bebe and Pops!



1 comment:

Steve and I .... said...

HA! It is so easy to forget those toys. You think they won't need them until WAAAY later and before you know it, they are READY for them. They grow up so fast. Enjoy these times of non mobile fun :). It only gets better!