Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Visit and New Shoes

Over Labor Day weekend, I went to stay with my mom and dad because Ryan had planned to be out of town all weekend. Well, he didn’t end up getting to go. So, Tru and I went anyway and shortened the trip by a day. We had to have some shoes for church. So, good ole KO came through and we went to Leonard’s for a sweet little pair of baby shoes … the first ones I’ve bought. (such a blessing to have family hand things down!)
So, Sunday morning Tru was looking super spiffy in his outfit from Hayes and Wilkes and his new shoes!
Saturday night we paid a visit to the Henrys too. It was great to see their amazing new house that they have worked so hard to construct and to see Mr. Abb. Please be in prayer for him as he is suffering from cancer. Mr. Abb and Mrs. Theresa are dear friends of my mom and dad and have been through so much in the past two years! Truett was just a little ray of sunshine for them that day! ☺

No comments: