Saturday, October 31, 2009

HALLOWEEN ... 3 YEARS AGO

WOW!! So, while most of you are posting about THIS halloween and I probably will later, I was reminded this morning that 3 years ago around this time, Ryan and I had our first "date" not real date. We basically were dressing as similar things for a friend's halloween party and at the last minute, I boldly just told him to come pick me up! HA! We all knew it ... he liked me, I liked him ... you know how that goes! For some reason, I can't find the picture of us together on the motorcycle put you get the point! It was a hit ... we rode on our friend Chauncey's Harley ... so fun!
That was such a fun night! Oh how we miss those friends and oh how times have changed!! Love you guys!!!


Me with my roommate, Melissa and Penni

Ryan and Penni ... he was the coolest guy there!

No comments: