Monday, October 12, 2009

Mid-Term Time

I never really thought I would ever go back to school, but I've enjoyed A&P doing ok for a stay-at-home mom with a temporary part time job. (little side note: I am officially the part-time interim youth director for our church. CRAZY but so EXCITING!!!) I had my mid-term last Wednesday morning in Kosciusko. So, my sweet husband got his mom to come stay with us Tuesday night to keep Truett while I was gone. What a blessing it was to have here and not have to worry about coordinating someone to keep him on top of everything else!
Thanks so much, Bebe for all your help!! Truett absolutely loved having her here!
Of course, my Carson girls came to the rescue too! Kayla came and got Tru Monday afternoon so I could have almost a whole day of studying! Thanks, sweet girls!

Truett and his Kayla ... can you tell he loves her!?

2 comments:

emily knox said...

hey friend. truett is so cute and a good mix! what are you back in school for? and wow an interim youth minister! you had some good ones to learn from. love seeing your pics.

Susan B said...

our Tru is the prettiest sweetest baby.. I loved being with him and ya'll.. love ya'll.