Friday, March 26, 2010

13 MONTHS

I can't believe this little man is 13 months old today! It's hard to believe around this time last year we were at Bebe and Pops' for Easter. I will never forget it was T's first Sunday in church. He was sleeping so silently when the pastor began to speak and at the first rather LOUD exclamation, Truett jumped and screamed and I scurried out ... from the VERY FRONT all the way out the back doors!! HA! It was a memory to say the least.



Here he is last year at Easter



and here he is admiring Bebe's Easter decorations
outside last weekend.

I just found these and didn't realize I had not downloaded them. My mother-in-law always has the greatest decorations at any holiday. From the time you drive up and all throughout the entire house. I love it and I think T already is too!!



Today, Truett weighs about 27 lbs and is about 31 in.
He likes to eat when he feels like it. He loves chocolate pudding thanks to Aunt T. YUM YUM!!
He still LOVES his milk. He's talking a lot ... mostly jabber.
He says STOP a lot (I'm assuming I need to learn not to say that as much ... ha!)
He loves his daddy and expects to see him in the morning when we walk into the den.
He is learning to love Blue more and more and Blue is learning to let him.
He gives sweet love BUT has figured out that those front teeth can hurt someone. (He's only done it to me twice. We're working on that. OUCH!)
He's so silly and loves to be outside!!

We love you little man! Can't wait to see you keep growing up!! You're a blessing and a mess!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I remember that Easter at New Hebron Baptist Church! Can't believe a whole year has flown by!

Susan B said...

Hard to believe it has been a year! What a fun year it has been with Truett...