Tuesday, June 29, 2010

In NASHVILLE BY NOW

Once this posts, I'll be in Nashville with a load of teenagers from FBC Grenada. Of course, not just me ... two more chaperones too. I'm praying it will be an awesome week for all of us! BUT I must say, I'm going to miss these boys! This is actually the first time I've been away from both of them for this long! I'm not one to freak over things like that or anything but I sure will miss my boys!! Can't wait to see you both in the mountains on Saturday!! In the mean time, BeBe and MiMi will be taking good care of them both!! What a blessing to have wonderful family allowing me to be apart of such a thing that is so dear to my heart!! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for us!
Join me as we pray for our students this week!!!

No comments: