Wednesday, October 27, 2010

JUST A FREELANCIN' ...

YEP! A lot of you know I've been freelancing for a few years on and off for friends and clients. So, I've officially decided to make it a public thing!
I do pretty much anything to do with print material (ads, logos, custom Christmas cards (a new endeavor), booklets, business cards, letterhead, thank you cards, enclosure cards, posters, and a so much more—you get the idea). I don't do websites ... got out of that groove a long time ago. It's fun but takes forever – did I mention I'm a stay-at-home mom?!
I will post things here until I feel the need to move things elsewhere. So, my business is about my business ... my life is number one to be a stay-at-home mom and second to work for the clients that I have now and see where things may or may not go.
Check periodically for projects I've been working on!

2 comments:

EBW said...

Way to go! Look forward to seeing your work!

Morgan said...

WOW! Congrats! I've always loved your work! I will hopefully be engaged by the end of the year, so please stay tuned for some discussion of wedding invitations if you're in the market for that! PS. Truett is so handsome! I'm so happy seeing how happy and what a wonderful life you have made!