Sunday, November 21, 2010

CHRISTMAS CARDS

I am having so much fun designing custom Christmas cards for everyone! Don't miss having your own custom card designed. Here is a sneak peek of ours this year.


This is a 5x7 two-sided linen card for $1.50/card


putting a full image on the back is a great idea for family and friends
or your favorite verse with an image or I can do whatever you want!

See my exclusive designs for b. mo foto to get an idea of some things I can do!

Here is my latest custom order ...


This is a 5x7 one-side photo quality card for$.95/card.
I'll post a pic of the actual card when they come in!

So, tell your friends, your grandmother, your mom, your neighbor!

KBcreative can do more than just Christmas cards ... baby announcements, invitations, logos, brochures, stationery, and so much more!

1 comment:

EBW said...

Kellie! These are SO cute!! Seriously some of the cutest and most original cards I've ever seen!! Adorable!