Tuesday, December 7, 2010

HOW IT WENT DOWN ...

I really didn't know what I was getting myself into when I started this ... FUN, no sleep and more FUN! b. mo did an awesome job in her mini sessions which made the cards I designed for her look even better.







And then there are the custom designs I've had the pleasure of doing. It's so fulfilling to me to give someone something they can't find anywhere else.
















So, be thinking about what you want next year! Order as early as you want!
Hope you all had a Merry Christmas from KBcreative.

3 comments:

Betty said...

Great job, Kellie! You are so talented. My favorite is the pregnancy christmas card. How cute!

cindy pizza said...

you did an awesome job, cuz. maybe next year i will have my act together earlier and be able to order from you! :)

EBW said...

You're so stinkin' talented! These are adorable!