Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A LITTLE BEHIND...

I can't believe I've gotten so behind on the Berry life since October. I guess KBcreative took over for a while. So, I'll just start where we are now and go backward.
It's February, and Truett is almost TWO!!! Did you hear me?? TWO!!! I can't believe it! I was walking today thinking about how it stinks I didn't blog over the past 3 months because our little man has become quite the character and is so fun! His obsessions, quirks, likes, dislikes, favorites, etc. are all so entertaining and sometimes TRYING!
Maybe that's another reason I'm a little behind!
We've been a little busy chasing an almost TWO year old.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Ah, the Terrific Twos!! So much fun!! My two were much worse at 3 than at 2 - Good Luck and Have Fun!!!