Monday, February 28, 2011

A BIRTHDAY TO REMEMBER

For those of you who don't know, Truett and I almost share our birthdays! I went into the hospital the night before he was born. So, it makes for a wild month and week at our house. Bless our daddy's heart! He is amazing at making us both feel special!
It all started Thursday with our play date which happened to be our time to host! So, we had a little party since Case also shares a birthday with Truett (the same day). We played outside, had cupcakes on Toy Story plates (of course) and played some more!
Then, Friday was my day! Ryan being the sweet man he is, took the day off! So, I got to go on a morning run all by myself and then we enjoyed a nice lunch at Carmella's (a local Italian pizzeria-so yummy). Ryan's mom and dad arrived that afternoon and we had birthday dinner at 333 Restaurant. Truett loved having his Bebe and Pops at his house! It's so funny how Pop and Pops' get the prize for Truett's undivided attention when around.



CUPCAKES after some fun play outside
February 24, 2011



We even had birthday cake (Martha's Market's cupcake cake - yum!!)



and my birthday gift - very unexpected
artist Christy Saia Henderson



Thanks, Ryan and Truett for making my day so special!
Now on to the BIG PARTY!

No comments: