Sunday, April 18, 2010

Berry Rewind ... EASTER

How I missed all the Easter pictures I don't know. I guess I've been a little lax in updating. Maybe I took a little hiatus? I don't know. None the less, Easter was great! It all started on Good Friday with an Easter Egg hunt with the Sasser Crew at the annual Brickerton Easter Egg Hunt.
It was so fun getting to participate even though T was all about the two eggs in his hand and nothing else!



T and the Sasser kiddos ... and the baby chicks that lasted a week (sad)



Mom and Truett looking for eggs



Melanie and her crew



Dean got to hunt all by himself and racked up!



balloons always make this little man happy!
(for a little while at least)

But OH ... that was only the beginning of the egg hunts!
Saturday morning was the church hunt ... inside because of rain. This is all our little guy wanted to do!


If he's not athletic, he's going to be so sad!



Saturday afternoon, Aunt T (aka my saving grace) invited us to come for their hunt with the neighbors. They all love Truett! He even had his own little flower bed to hunt in! I'm sad there is no picture with Aunt T though! She's such a blessing to me. I'm not sure what I would do without her sometimes! Truett loved the hunt ... for the most part ...especially when he discovered there was chocolate inside!!



not so sure about this flower bed



not so sure about that face but love me some Kayla



Heh! love me some chocolate!
(on face, hands, knee..ha!)



OH!!! And we couldn't pass up an invitation to stay for some strawberry cupcakes,
fish, fries, and hushpuppies. Way to go Riley and Grant!!
YUM YUM!!!

NEXT, after Sunday School, we headed to Kosciusko. This was the year to be with my family, and it was so fun!



Everyone was there and even a few more which is always a blessing!! Nana Rawson (my brother in law Steve's mom) brought all the kids Easter baskets. I'm so sad we didn't get a picture before opening it. It was amazing and so sweet of her to do that! But we did get one of the cupcakes she made!



MMMM



After lunch, we had yet another hunt!



once again, T wasn't too interested in anything but his few eggs
BUT he DID put a couple in his basket!



and he loves the bubbles
(don't you love his arm band - so thug ... ha)



What an awesome time to be with family! AND also, what an awesome time to celebrate that our King is Alive!!! HE is RISEN!! Really...without His resurrection, our faith would be pointless!
God is good!!!

No comments: