Monday, August 10, 2009

The House is STILL a mess!!

Well, I'm about 3 weeks behind on this blog but life happens and this house is still a mess! My goal was to get the house decorated and looking nice before posting pics of AFTERS  but I am beginning to feel like that will be ages away since we've been out of town since we moved in basically. So, I thought I would post 2 rooms that are closer than any other ... the kitchen and hall bathroom. We still have a lot of work to do all throughout but a little bit at a time will eventually go a long way. We did a lot this past weekend and even though no one else could tell, we can! I thank God for this house and will be so happy when it's really HOME!

5 comments:

EBW said...

Wow! Looks awesome! Look forward to seeing the rest!

Susanb said...

I think it is looking great!! you see it every day so it is hard for you to realize how very far you have come.I am so proud of you two...

Betty said...

Beautiful kitchen and bathroom! Can't wait to see more pictures.

The Sasser Crew said...

WOW!!!

Crystal Keilers, that's me. said...

Okay, I must ask did you guys do this all yourself?! If so, I may be picking your brain in the months to come.

~Crystal (Beth's friend)