Monday, August 10, 2009

Daddy's Birthday

What a birthday! We moved in the house the weekend before Ryan's 30th birthday. So, you can imagine how hard that made it to plan surprise party but he specifically asked to eat dinner with his parents in Jackson, which we did the day after his birthday. So, the night of his big day, we went to none other than SHONEY'S ... yes, Shoney's. He picked it!! I know some of you are probably thinking how terrible it is that I didn't cook him dinner but I decided a break from the house would be a gift in itself. I did make him a cake though. It looked a lot better before I cut it.
Here are a few pics of the night WHEN we got home that is! We didn't whip the camera out at ole Shoney's!
Tru and his old man

30 blueberries on my experimental chocolate ice cream sandwich cake

We love our daddy!

ok ... so this was really just about Tru and his cute outfit and the shoes Beth gave us!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the pictures!! Sooo cute!! And the cake turned out great!!