Thursday, August 27, 2009

Moving on Up

So, things are a little behind on the blog since we moved into the house, baby is more active and mom started school. I think once I get the swing of this online class thing, I'll get back on track. I just couldn't pass up this time though because it's a special day. Several times during the past week, I have wanted to blog about Truett but never found the time. So, I'm doing it now!
It seems like out of nowhere, he has become a big boy! He's doing so much more now. We're eating baby food and doing great with it, sitting up great for about 3 weeks now, going to Mother's Morning out twice a week, and NOW ... he's SIX MONTHS OLD! I know everyone says it, but they really do grow up so fast! We love you, little man!
Here are some pictures from the past month or so.

Mom and Tru on our first morning of school

This is our new favorite thing to do before taking a nap

I meant playing in the floor, not having a photo shoot!

Same day, a few minutes later after spitting up peaches all over

Loving the ABC book that was mom's when she was a baby!

3 comments:

Susan B said...

oh look at our BIG boy!! He seems like he changes every time you put another picture on here.. I could just eat that sweetie pie up!

Betty said...

He is such a doll! Truett is growing up way too fast...

Courtney and Jason G. said...

punkin.