Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Another Wednesday

Another WACKY WEDNESDAY!!
Maybe I should say it's just been a wacky week at the Berry house! It all started late Sunday night not feeling so well and continued my 'not feeling so well' until later Monday afternoon. I'll spare you the details but that stomach bug was nothing to play with! Thank you, Lord that Ryan had the day off!
So, I get better and we think we're all clear and THEN after a long conversation about how to do Wednesday night, Ryan wakes up in the middle of the night Tuesday with a much worse virus than mine! So, we quarantined him and Truett and I left Daddy alone unless he absolutely needed something. That meant, no Mother's Morning Out for Truett and less studying time for me. Hello, WACKY WEDNESDAY... here we go! Needless to say, I realized that things don't always have to be perfect and I can show up for Bible study with the students 45 minutes early and STILL have things in order! Didn't I say I've learned not to let these days get me down?! I mean ... it is a little tougher taking the little guy to church with me (poor Aunt T was sick too) but what an awesome community of people we have there! Breann, you are my hero!
So, it all works out once again!
Only 3 more weeks of this Good Sex study with our students! Keep praying!

This ... well, I can't stand to post anything without a picture!
Someone was proud of his Valentine's card from Bebe and Pops!

No comments: