Thursday, February 25, 2010

HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY KELLIE!


Yes, that's right. Kellie turns the bid 3-0 today. So......Happy Birthday Kellie! "I hope your day is filled with fun and surprises!" Kellie says that in her family there was a book of some sorts that was read on every child's birthday and that was a line in the book.

On February 25, 2009, one year ago today, Kellie and I loaded up in her little green car and went to River Oaks hospital to check into the hospital so that we could meet the boy we all know as Truett. What a birthday! Kellie is such a selfless person and took it all in stride. What a way to spend your birthday! ha

As most of you know Kellie is the interim Youth Director at our church. At church on Sunday I might have let it slip to a few people that Kellie is turning 30 this week. After a few of the kids got over the fact that she is turning THIRTY! One sweet teenager said, "I thought she was like 24 or 25!" Ha. Which is a common sentiment in our church:) So anyway, before the service had ever begun on Sunday morning, several of the mothers had organized a surprise birthday party for Kellie last night (Wednesday). I wasn't able to attend because I was in a trial in Choctaw County.

Kellie is the best wife that I could ever hope to have. She is beautiful, smart, funny, caring, generous of her times and talents and many other things. I know I don't thank her enough for all her hard work for me and all she does with our little man. So Kellie, I love you very much and "I hope your special day is filled with fun and surprises"

P.S. I hope you like your new phone! If anyone knows some good apps for the android please let her know!

7 comments:

l cummins said...

Happy 30th Birthday, Kellie! Have a great one :)

Kellie Berry said...

I have the sweetest husband! I love too babe and am so thankful for you!

Kellie Berry said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mrs. Yardbird said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope it's fantastic! :)

EBW said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Yours is one I'll never forget! February 25:) Much love!

Breisch and Angie Stallings said...

Happy Birthday! I have that phone. You will love it!

Susan B said...

We love you so much Kellie!! You deserve the best birthday ever!! Thank you for all you do!!