Monday, February 15, 2010

A week behind

How did a week go by without me blogging at all? Especially after my great comeback! I'm not really sure! It was a wild week! And, I guess there wasn't anything too wacky that happened on Wednesday besides a little headache. I guess Satan has realized he can't get me down! YES!!!
BUT...
Truett and I had a few fun outings. First, a play date to meet little Maya who is only a day younger than him. I forgot to take my camera in...maybe we'll get to do it again! Then, we went to Southaven to check out House to Home, a store a few friends told me about that is more or less a wholesale decor store. I'm so excited to go back and pick out our new wool rug! They are a GREAT deal! I did buy some hooks to go in the kitchen. I'll post a pic when they're hung.
After our venture to House to Home...we went to lunch at Chick-Fil-A where Truett found his new love! (see pictures below)
Of course these pics were the morning after we aqcuired the balloon!


He wanted a balloon so bad after envying the little girl's in Chick-Fil-A.


He really loves it!


But loves mommy too!

No comments: