Monday, February 15, 2010

Friday ... still behind

So, I've been trying to get to Columbus to see my sister, Melanie and her kiddos, their new house, and give Jake his month-late birthday present! She and I decided I should come Friday afternoon!
Friday morning, I asked Ryan what he thought ... he hesitated but said, "Go ahead, have fun!"
So, I got home for lunch to find a rose for me and two balloons (his new love, remember?) for Truett. The card read, "Happy Valentine's Day! How about a date 2NIT?" OH NO!!!
Well, he insisted that I go ahead to Columbus and we would postpone our date. Did I mention he insisted?? Love my man!
It actually worked out though. He had to work later Friday night.
So, Truett and I enjoyed a wild night with the Sasser Crew!! Jake LOVED his Superman jacket. Madelynn had a date with her daddy. So, it was just the boys!
We had fun! Truett was a little unsure of all the chaos and stuck close to mom! We had a great time with the Sasser Crew!


silly boys teaching Truett a few tricks


breakfast ... Truett wasn't so sure about Jake


Madelynn loved baby Truett being at her house

ready to go

1 comment:

Alyssa Avant said...

Kellie,

You are the FIRST person in Mississippi I have met who has a blog.