Thursday, May 27, 2010

The First Week of Summer

So, this is the first week with no Mother's Morning Out. I told you I would miss that place! So, I'm learning that I need to have fun things for Truett and I to do every other day or so. So, my goal for the week has been to get him used to the pool before we go on vacation. I'm sure he'll love the beach but if he doesn't, he sure needs to like the pool, right?! He's not too fond of it right now might I say!
BUT most of all, I'm trying to be better about just hanging out with my little man. If you know me at all, I don't 'hang out' very well. I always feel like I should be doing something and have things in the back of my mind I 'need' to do. So, in turn, I don't ENJOY the sweet times as much as I'd like which makes me frustrated with myself!



playing old school Super Mario Brothers
and entertaining T on the Wii.

So, I've been enjoying the little things lately! Truett is growing so fast. Yesterday he was 15 months and he's becoming a little man full of words. Of course, Ryan and I can only understand him for the most part but he's really saying a lot! His personality is surely growing and he's become quite the independent one! I'll have to do some stats later. We don't see the doc again until the end of June.

No comments: