Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's Been a While ...

I guess a lot has been going on lately but not really. I honestly haven't really felt like myself for the past week and a half ... sick with head cold that WILL NOT go away! I finally went to the doctor and he loaded me up with meds that didn't work and then loaded me up again with something that did ... HALLELUJAH!! So, now I'm still feeling weird but BETTER!

But of course when you're a mom AND when it's too fabulous outside to stay inside, you have youth to play paintball with (yes, i said PAINTBALL... so fun!) and you have a friend coming into town. You get excited, go outside and endure! What a wild weekend!!

Beth aka B.MO (www.bmofoto.net- i've told you about her before HERE), one of my roomies in college came to Gtown to photograph a wedding. So, she spent the weekend with us. It was great to see her and as she always wants to do, we did a little photo shoot with Truett after his nap on Sunday. We debated because it was raining on and off all afternoon but I'm sooooo glad we did! You can see why below!! Beth is finally doing what she's always wanted to and she's so great at it! I think she gets better and better every time she comes.
Enjoy this little eye candy, and if you're interested in her shooting your family, kids, wedding,etc. let me know! Her prices are reasonable even though she'll make you look and feel like you stepped out of a magazine! You definitely won't regret it!



down set ... hut hut!



this is proof of his obsession with this book






walkin in riley's garden



this is his model pose on riley's tractor ... B.MO you have a good eye!!!
Amazing!!

4 comments:

Brooke Morehead said...

Kellie,

Hi. I am so interested in having your friend shoot some photos of my husband and I. I sent her a message months ago on her website, but she never responded. I think maybe the message got lost. Please send her my contact information.

Brooke (Ramage) Morehead
11234 Creek Drive
Gulfport, MS 39503
abrooke8@yahoo.com

EBW said...

Love the photos!!..especially the last one - adorable!!

Katie Cordell said...

Kellie...uh, Truett is so cute! I can't believe how grown up he is...I mean, 15 months, right? Crazy! I hope we can catch up soon...let me know what you're schedule is like these crazy days. I'm beginning to feel comfortable traveling with Beckett by myself so we may be up for a road trip.
Again, Truett is adorable!

Susan B said...

Beautiful pics of You and Truett!! she captured the spark he has.. blending of you and Ryan..