Friday, July 10, 2009

Beth is AMAZING!!

I don't think I ever completely bragged on my friend Beth for the pics she took of me when I was big and preggo. She's amazing, has a great eye and so fun to spend an entire day posing with! 
Her business is called b.mofoto and if you go to her blog, you can see more of her work as well as more of the stuff she did of me. She is not afraid to ask you to do anything if she thinks you will and not afraid to get the perfect shot! All of these were taken in Grenada. :) We had a blast! And yes, I climbed on top of an A/C unit when I was 38 weeks pregnant! So fun!!
All this to say, if you know someone that is looking for a photographer for weddings, senior portraits, engagement pic, baby bumps, etc. with a different flare, Beth is your gal! Click hereand contact her! She's AMAZING!!





3 comments:

Kim Shirley said...

These are so great! I saw some on Facebook but it's cool to see the other shots. You looked great by the way. :) And those are THE most adorable little shoes - love it!

Beth Morgan said...

Thanks for the love...I think you're pretty amazing as well. Not only did you climb on an AC unit at 38 weeks BUT you are a killer designer. I am so blessed to know you! I love you!

Susanb said...

I loved your pictures.. You look like a "real" model.. I am so lucky to have such a beautiful[inside&out], smart , wonderful daughter in love. love you lots