Wednesday, July 29, 2009

EXHAUSTION ANYONE ... YES, WE MOVED!!!!


Ok ... so, can you tell we are all moved in and living amongst the mess? HA! I made myself sit down and do a short post just to show that we're still alive. The house is great!! I promise I'll post pictures when I have something decorated. It's beginning to look like the hall bathroom may be the winner. After we hang the mirror tonight and clean it up, it will be the most decorated room so far. Of course, Truett's room is pretty much done minus pictures on the wall. 
All that to say, I'm pooped as is Ryan but we're still working hard to make this house a home! We're officially all moved out of 970 White Circle and you can find us now at 716 Windsor Road.

all moved in ... a mess!

5 comments:

Courtney and Jason G. said...

yea kellie! I am so proud of you for doing all this! WAY to GO!

l cummins said...

I know you're excited to be in your new house! It will all come together soon...don't stress. Well, this is coming from the same person that has been living in a house over a year now with no doorknobs upstairs...oh well!

Susanb said...

I am SO proud of you two.. I know you both have worked hard on your house.. You have done such a great job.. I love everything you have done.. Hopefully things will all settle down for you and you can enjoy the fruits of your labor..
love you!
Mom

EBW said...

wow!! the kitchen looks incredible! congrats on the move!

Daniel and Shea Scarbrough said...

Hurray!!!!! When can I (and at least two munchins) visit?