Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Paint Works Wonders

Ok, Ok, Ok!!! I've felt the slaps on the hands for keeping you all on the edge of your couches, chairs, wherever ... here are the pics of where we are now! I purposefully waited to post until we got to this point because everything else we had done didn't look like much. 
Of course, in the joys of motherhood, the past two weeks have been some of the hardest for me with Tru. He's growing up! Which means that he's starting cereal which means that my regular routine of feeding has been thrown way off! So, now that we're getting used to that, he's started teething and can't remember what a nap is (unless he's at the Carson's house and takes a 4 HOUR nap!!).
I got to help a lot with the painting thanks to Laura Beth, our sweet neighbor, and my mom. Mom and dad came on Friday and stayed to help Saturday (Happy 4th of July!) and while mom stayed with Truett all day, Ryan, dad and I painted and stuff! So refreshing! Might I mention that my husband did a fabulous job painting the kitchen cabinets with his handy dandy sprayer! Here we are ... our first 4th with Tru in his 'Chicks Dig Me' patriotic onesie (thanks, Aunt Mel) and we're leaving him with Mimi!
Ok enough about all the details... here are the pics. 
The floors go in next week and we're hoping to be in by the end of the month! WOOHOO!!

Master Bedroom and small bath

Kitchen ... amazing transformation

Den/Dining

Guest Bedroom

Hall Bathroom (yes, that's Nemo border)

Truett's Room

6 comments:

The Sasser Crew said...

YAY!! WOW!! You guys have to feel such a sense of accomplishment. I can't believe how different it all looks!! Great job!

l cummins said...

Great job, Kellie...I know you can't wait to move in!

The Kosko Family said...

what? you didn't like the nemo border??

i kid....

you guys have been BUSY! it looks amazing...love the colors you chose!

Courtney and Jason G. said...

those colors look like mine!! love it.

and YOU look great!

Betty said...

Your house looks great!:)

EBW said...

wow!!! i'm impressed!!! looks great!