Sunday, July 12, 2009

Getting it DONE!!!

Well, we hope anyway ... we spent about an hour and a half yesterday in Lowes in Batesville. Everyone there is soooo nice! By the time we left, I felt like we knew everyone working there and I'm sure they were glad to see us leave after taking all of our money of course! Tru was a trooper as you can see. 
Now we've got an idea of what the kitchen will look like with the countertops sitting on top uncut. And as you can see from the latest picture of the kitchen (taken with my phone today), Truett is already enjoying his spot on the counter in his Bumbo!(I know! You're not supposed to!) :) The kitchen floors are mopped and ready for tile Monday morning! WOOHOO!!! House, here we come!

3 comments:

Katie Cordell said...

yay Kellie! I know ya'll are so excited. I can't believe how fast this has all come together. It's looking good!

The Sasser Crew said...

What a difference. It really is all coming together, but seriously, even I am nervous with Tru on the counter!!

Erin Harvey said...

I'm nominating you for Flip that House. BTW, what the heck is a Bumbo?