Friday, July 10, 2009

LOVING THE WATER

oh yea! Somebody loves the water!! I can't believe this was my first time all summer to get in a pool but I guess there have been lots more things going on these days and sunbathing hasn't been one of them! So, thanks to Sydney and Landon, my niece and nephew, staying with us for the afternoon, we needed an outing and the Carsons came to the rescue. Mrs. Teresa was delighted for us to bring Tru and come swimming for a few hours yesterday. So, I ran by FRED'S and got this great little float for Truett for $5. Oh yea!!! it's super cute and he absolutely loved chillin' in the water! Thanks, Kayla and Mrs. Teresa for a fun afternoon!

loving the 'Kiddie Float' ... HA

sweet little man

Sydney is the greatest with kids ... if you live in Kosciusko, sign her up!
See those fingers ... we HAVE to have a tooth arriving some day soon!

3 comments:

Kim Shirley said...

Looks like so much fun! I love truett's face in the second pic - So sweet! Glad we got to catch up today, it's always nice talking to someone on the same page. :)

Courtney and Jason G. said...

I want to squeeze him

The Sasser Crew said...

Love it! Gotta be a water baby for this family!!