Friday, January 29, 2010

Goodbye LITTLE car!!

Well, we took the rental car back today! Of course, Truett was SO fazed by the new scenery of the back seat. (He could care less what car he's in!) BUT Mommy was so glad to be rid of the Chevy HHR we had to rent because of the Wednesday damage I did to my BIG car! Like I said, I'll spare you the details. Let's just say, one of the youth called me DIESEL on the way out of his house Wednesday night after church! Thanks, Riley! It still makes me sick to think about it! I just had to have a picture to have a memory of this great experience! HA!
We'll see what next Wednesday has in store! Satan, you better watch out!
little man chillin' in whatever car I put him in! HA! He's a trooper!

1 comment:

Susan B said...

Yea, Kellie!! You encountered a bump in the road and came out a winner. just laugh about it and go on!!
Sure enjoyed seeing you folks yesterday and loved my good hug and loving from Truett..
Hope ya'll have a fun Miss America party!!!