Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Satan!!! Get Thee Behind Me!!

If my mother-in-law is reading this, she's probably LOL at the title!
Well, it's Wednesday, and I think I'm going to label these days – Anything Can Happen Days or Wacky Wednesdays or SOMETHING! Satan always tries to get in my way and break me down! I shouldn't be surprised any more BUT I let this morning's happenings get the best of me (I'll spare you the details)! Sorry, Lord! But when I finally got it out of my system ... I'm good and SATAN, you're not stopping me now.
Tonight's talk with the youth, 'Girl Talk — What the Lord Expects of Us'.
Please pray for the hearts of these teens! They are great!

3 comments:

Betty said...

Praying for you tonight!

Mrs. Yardbird said...

Don't worry. It happens to us all. Satan gets in the car with me when I leave work. Makes me yell at people in 5:00 traffic. Gets the best out of me. Puts me in a real crabby mood when I get home. Gets out of the car and probably says my work here is done.

Susan B said...

So sorry all the crazy stuff happened to you today!! You are so sweet to have such bad things happen. But sometimes life just gets crazy and throws us these curves.. If you weren't doing good things the devil wouldn't be after you.. I love you sweet girl..