Tuesday, January 26, 2010

One More Month

I can't believe that our little man is 11 months old today! We've survived the things I never thought we would at the time ... breastfeeding every 2 hours for forever (it seemed like it at the time), getting in a routine and then it changing, learning a good routine, adding a part time job in there, all kinds of fun stuff God has miraculously removed from my memory! I do know that the times it was time to transition out of something, we never had to do it, he has always done it himself. God knows what we need!
How thankful we are to have such a happy boy! So far he hasn't been sick aside from the occassional cold, loves to laugh and be silly, loves OTHER people, can play all by himself for a little while, and now he's standing up on his own without really realizing it! He's such a joy! We are so blessed. I remember times when I thought I would never make it and so many people have it so much worse!! Thank you Lord for such a blessing!
Only one more month and we'll be partying for a ONE YEAR OLD!!

4 comments:

Susan B said...

Love the cute picture of our almost one year old boy!! He is such a beautiful combination of his beautiful mama and handsome daddy.. I think you have done such a wonderful job of parenting.. love all of you!!!

Betty said...

He is a special boy! Love the bathtub picture.

Kacie said...

Hi! I found your blog through a friend! Your son is so precious. I like seeing what I have in store in a few months! My daughter is 5 months old. Hope you don't mind if I add you to my blog list!

Cindy said...

I can't believe it!!! I also can't believe I haven't met him yet. What is wrong with us??? I just want to squeeze him looking at the pictures on here.
Love you guys!