Tuesday, January 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the COUSINS!!!

It's hard to believe how fast kids grow up. Sunday was Baby Jake's (who i guess we can't call 'baby' anymore) 2nd birthday! Melanie and Matt no longer have a baby and they survived! Congrats! Jake is a sweet little man regardless of what his mom and dad say. :) (I know, they have to live with him!) I think it might be called being the youngest child and having to hold your own! I can't wait to see this little boy grow up into a young man! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAKE!!


Tomorrow is sweet little Parker darker's big day! She will be 8!! Parker is the sweetest child! She's the oldest of the Berry grands and a very big helper! She's also such the little singer and her favorite thing...she's a cheerleader! I mean a REAL cheerleader on a competition squad in Meridian. She is a tiny little thing and !so flexible. I can't wait to see her in action!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEET PARKER!!!

No comments: