Tuesday, June 30, 2009

4 Months Old and a Big Boy

This is a little late ... a few days ... but Truett is officially 4 months old now. It's amazing how time has flown. Sometimes I feel like it was just yesterday that we came home with him just like everyone said. Then, sometimes it feels like he's been here forever. Truett is such a joy! He loves his mommy! There is no doubt about that. He is STILL almost rude to his daddy and everyone else when I'm around. He keeps his eye on me no matter where I go in a room. It's pretty cute!
While Dad has been working on the house every night, Tru and I have been getting some good quality time together. Today was a big day ... he had his first bit of rice cereal in a bottle which he LOVED, he took a 2.5 hour nap, and then he rolled over with a little encouragement! Talk about a big day!!! I'm tired just thinking about it!

So, here is my little man getting ready for bed tonight and his shirt stuck on his head! HA! I just had to take a picture of this. The head hole wasn't very big! Poor thing. 

4 comments:

The Sasser Crew said...

Rolling over?? Way to go Tru!

Courtney and Jason G. said...

what a cutie pie.

David said...

Sorry to tell you this, Ryan, but there's something about little boys and their mothers. Matt was the same way about Betty and still insists on Betty doing some things for him instead of me.

Erin Harvey said...

I'm willing to be Tru's personal Personal Trainer since he is OBVIOUSLY gifted with the already rolling over. I thought that was underwear on this head.