Friday, June 5, 2009

Moving on UP



Ok, so Kellie beat me to posting about this.  However, here it goes... Last night Kellie surprised me with a date night. I know that it is usually the man that arranges this sort of thing. However, Kellie took the initiative and arranged a great little outing. I have been talking about the new Pixar move UP since the previews came out. I know, I know, this is a cartoon aimed at kids. However, for all that know me know that I am a kid at heart. In any case, I wanted to see it and my wife arranged Kayla to come and sit with Truett while we were gone. By the way, Kayla is quite the best baby sitter in Mississippi. Thanks Kayla! 
 
When Kellie and I go to movies we usually skip dinner and eat candy at the movie. So we did just that, she got popcorn and a coke and I ordered milk duds and a coke. I must say I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. Kellie and I laughed out loud several times. Another fun thing about going to the theaters to watch this type of movie are the kids in the theater. I love to hear the little kids laugh about all the silly jokes aimed at kids. This usually makes me laugh even harder than what I started laughing at in the first place. With that said, this movie has something for every age group. The movie is not as sad as a movie like Marley and Me. (Great movie by the way). However, UP tugs a bit on the ol’ heart strings. I do not really want to reveal too much about the movie, because I like to go see movies without knowing much more about the move than the preview shows. So if you want to see the trailer click HERE. So I give this movie 8 out of 10 blueberries. Thanks for the great night out Kellie! I love ya:)

P.S. As the title of Kellie's above post displays, we just bought a house.  Thats why I thought the title fit.. ha.  

No comments: