Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day

Father's Day ... WOW! After church with mom and dad at FBC Kosciusko, the holiday is not just a hallmark holiday like Ryan and I had decided! You definitely see things differently when you have a little man that is watching his daddy's every move. Ryan is a great husband and father. He has a way with Truett and I know it will be the sweetest thing to see their relationship to develop as he grows up! Hes' already starting to watch his every move when he's not staring at his mommy. I guess I never truly thought about the role Ryan will play in Truett's life. HUGE! 

I do know that as a daughter I've always watched my father and wanted to marry a Godly man just like him and that I did! I have no doubt in my mind that my father has followed the Lord's guidance and he is right where he is right now for the sake of Christ. It may not always be easy to understand but it's a sweet place to be! How proud I am of him!



I have seen videos about Team Hoyt before but WOW ... what sacrifice!

Sweet boy

Tru, Pop and me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics and the video too!! That is one of my favorite songs!