Monday, June 29, 2009

More Light ... new doors!

Saturday was a day for hanging doors after Ryan had painted the ceiling throughout the entire house! We had great help too! Ryan's parents came unexpectedly (a great surprise) and mine came with me from the Sudduth family reunion where all the great aunts and cousins got to meet Truett. What a blessing! Ryan has been working his booty off by himself every night. So, it was great to be able to help him out and a few others helping out. Mrs. Susan stayed with Tru while mom and I went over to check on the men and their progress. We now have 3 new exterior doors!! So, it's coming along still ... slowly but surely! Our goal is to start ad come close to finishig all the painting by next week so the floors can be installed. 
So pray for babysitters to appear for my sanity! I desperately want to be a bigger part of all of this. Truett and I are still having a good time, though!
Check out the guys installing this door! :)

three men ... one door

2 comments:

The Sasser Crew said...

Slow and steady wins the race!! Great job guys. Remember Ryan is doing most of the work now, but you'll get your chance when you get in and start the decorating! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I volunteer to babysit! Ha! I only work Wednesday and Thursday this week and Wade is out of town for the week so call me!! I LOVE the door by the way!