Sunday, June 7, 2009

A Chat with Auntie Erin

Today after a short visit from Mimi and Pop and working at the new house with Ryan (as much as little man would let me), Truett and I came back to the house to chat on Skype with Erin. Erin is one of my best childhood friends. She, Allison and I were all friends from birth while our mom's were all friends with us in the womb. Auntie Erin is a busy lady! She now lives in Charlottesville, VA, and is moving again in about 2 weeks to Roanoke, VA, to start a new job. We sure miss her!
Erin and Truett haven't gotten to meet face to face yet, but have gotten to chat on Skype a few times. It's the greatest thing, and she gets to see him in action. Since Tru is becoming a very social little man, he had a great time talking with Erin. Who knew a 3 1/2 month old could do this?! I know ... probably not the best thing to be introducing him to the computer at such an early age but it's too funny! Enjoy the great conversation about their feet and all sorts of things! (Erin had just come in from the garden.) LOVE IT!!
(Excuse the horrible valley girl talk. I'm not sure where that came from! Pics of the progress coming, hopefully)


4 comments:

Erin Harvey said...

Kellie, dear friend! You don't know how much this communication has meant to me. As we all know, I take myself a bit too seriously sometimes and sometimes it kills me to know that something so huge in your life is so distant from mine. But you have taken the time and made such an effort to make ME feel special even though you are such a busy new mom! I love you forever friend and absolutely can't wait to see you guys in 10 days. Just imagine the magic of conversation that Tru and I can have in person! Love you!!!!

The Sasser Crew said...

Tears in my eyes....SIGH...sweet friends and PRECIOUS baby boy!

EBW said...

THAT IS ADORABLE!!!! What a modern man!:)

The Carr's said...

that is precious...high tech!