Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fun with the Cousins

Monday, Mom and the Sasser crew (minus Matt) came to check out our new place and play at Mickey D's. Who knew there was such a nice place for kids to play!? I guess when you have 3 toddlers, you know where to go! 
So, after loving on "baby Tru" (as Madelynn says) in his element, we headed to the construction zone for a quick peek at the house before going to McDonald's. Since I haven't set foot under the 'golden arches' in about 3 years, I was a little nervous/excited to eat some of those yummy fries (not as yummy as I remember). Ryan and my sweet friend Tara even got to join us on their lunch breaks! He was so excited about a filet-o-fish (give me that filet-o-fish, give me that fish). EEEWWW!!
The kids had a great time, Truett was a little over stimulated and we all enjoyed a nice, loud, chasing kids visit.

Dad and his filet-0-fish

Madelynn having way too much fun

Deano playing some game ... they even had Lightning McQueen!

Jake holding his own about to run off again ... he's fast!

Baby Tru pooped from all the Mickey D's fun
 

1 comment:

The Square Cupboard said...

grenada does have the nicest mcdonalds I have EVER been too!!