Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Anniversary Present

This is my first official post on our blog. I decided to start posting to the blog to make it like Fox News.... "Fair and Balanced" ha. Anyway, I wanted to post about the present that I bought Kellie in honor of our second anniversary. As my grandmother says, I'd like to "toot my own horn"! However, the present is a bit late since our anniversary was May 19. I couldn't find this camera in stores so I had to order it on B & H Photo. To that end, I bought Kellie a Kodak ZX1 Pocket Video Camera.



This is our first video camera and I think we will really enjoy it. I narrowed my decision down to the Kodak ZX1 and Flip UltraHD. I really like the Flip because it had a little "flip out" USB adapter. Whereas with the Kodak you have use a cord. While I liked the Flip's USB adapter.... I have been known to break things... and well, I figured the Flip camera wouldn't be any exception. I also like that the Kodak can take still photos as well as videos. The Flip video can not take still photos. The Kodak seemed to be a bit more rugged... this rugged quality is a especially welcome in the Berry household. I am sure that Kellie will be showing off the videos very shortly.

No comments: