Thursday, June 18, 2009

P is for PIG and a Night with the Girls

Well, today officially marks Truett's 16 week birthday. Some (me being one of them) would say he's 4 months now, but according to our super particular lily pie to the right, he's 3 months 3 weeks and 2 days. ANYWAY - he's a big boy none the less and doing big boy things! He loves  to stand up, smile at anyone who will tell him he's cute and laughs like a silly little man. 
Tonight he and his daddy had a good time together! I got to go have dinner and speak to our senior girls and their moms. So, Truett and Ryan had boy time. Here's a little evidence of them being silly together. I think they must have been reading the ABC book. P is for PIG!!!




Alex and Kayla with their sweet moms

The seniors girl (minus Rachel)

2 comments:

The Sasser Crew said...

I don't know what is funnier--Truett giggling or Ryan making PIG noise!!! LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I love the video! He is growing so fast!! Thats great you got a night out with the girls!! I love the pictures!